20100313

For my hunny

This post will probably be weird for most people. It is weird for me because usually I take pictures of other people or things. However, my dearest husband recently commented in an e-mail that sometimes he just needs, "a dose of your face". Here you go babe, a dose of my crazy face.
Enjoying some Arizona sunshine
Why must I do laundry?
Silly Jen face
Crazy hair after sunbathing with a good book
Waiting in the Doctor's office
I thought you might also need a dose of some doggy face. Loki and Koda send you a box full of slobbery kisses. Don't worry, when you get home you have full tennis ball fetch privileges...I will gladly tap out. Had to bribe her with a toy to sit still
"Come inside and feed me Mom"
Getting some water from the baby pool
Loki doing some hard time in the backyard
Here is what I had to wear to meet my dermatologist. The original outfit was so darn cute and then I get in there and they give me the,"put this on, open to the back" routine and before you know it I was meeting a stranger dressed in paper. I had to keep the shoes on to maintain my dignity...
Hopefully all this wonderful pandering has warmed you up for some news.
I bought a new TV.

....pause for panic.....
The old one has been slowly making more and more unusual noises when I watch it, especially at any volume over 1o. I did some research, I waited for a sale, I used a coupon. Still love me? I sure hope so, but if you don't...I am taking the TV.
Remember the old guy?
Isn't she prettier?
Alright, that is enough for one day. Chris, I love you, I miss you. I hope you enjoyed this mish mash of my face and large electronics... Now come home so we can watch movies on the new TV!

4 comments:

Alexa Mae said...

you are adorable and so so pretty. i love this post. and i want those purple shoes. i HATE the things they make you wear at the doctors office. blah!

E said...

Those shoes? Are they the ones at Target, because I want them...and if so, they are cuter in real life than on the website. And I just might have to buy them.

Jen and Chris said...

They are indeed from Target!

JMay said...

Such a sweet post for your hubby. Brought a smile to my face :-)

jennymayandswede.blogspot.com