20100217

Cayenne Pepper

Sauce on the Side
This weekend I traveled to Memphis for some much needed time with Kate. Since we are grown-ups now we don't to see each other nearly enough.
We jumped right into a gab fest, which I am sure you are glad you avoided. It is possible that the only person who talks faster than I do is Kate and so listening to us catch up can be relatively frightening for the average speaker. Fear not. We are trained professionals.
Some highlights of the trip include....Eating Thai food, watching a season and a half of HIMYM on DVD, drinking wine, having sushi and seeing Valentine's Day.
We drank mass amounts of coffee and enjoyed a Mayan Coffee at Cafe Eclectic which featured Mayan Chocolate and cayenne pepper for a little heat.

We joked about our new found obsession with taking photos of everything, in case we need to blog about it.
Mainly we just enjoyed hanging out and talking about everything. If you have a sister than you know how amazing they are. If you don't have a sister, I am sorry but you can't have mine!


Also, here is a picture of my man on his boat...notice how close to the edge he is...I am fairly certain he did that just to make me nervous!

2 comments:

Veronica said...

I'm so glad you had a good time with your sister. You know, you are always welcome in FoCo too. I have coffee and Gilmore Girls at the ready

Michelle Schraudner said...

Sounds like such a good time!!